Since most of us are sitting here beside ourselves wondering what’s coming next, I thought I’d do something a bit different for you today.
Here are a few concept images I created over the last couple of days. They won’t be used for the final project, (minus the one with the girl in the mask, that one’s staying) but were created as a template for future art.
The project is based on the Simugenics Experimental framework, and will be whopper once finished. (I’ll keep you posted with updates over the next few weeks)
The images (below) are meant to be a progression of the story that comes before the simulation. The project itself is about finally knowing how to use our debilitating narrative as if it were a superpower.
1. The first image (the skeleton) is mean to show a side of ourselves that we wrongly fear. Kind of like the Silhouette in the Vista Effect, but in a much different context.
2. The second image (the girl with wings) is a representation of our supportive creative side. It produces a massive shift in our overall awareness and support for ourselves.
3. The third image (the deer) is how we project new narratives upon the world in a way that serves us.
4. These are the two images (demon and girl) used to create the main mockup of the girl and the mask.
5. Lastly, there’s a wallpaper at the very bottom for your desktop if you’d like to download it.
That’s it for now. Friday I will have something special for you here on the Inner Eden Journal.
Stay safe, I’ll keep the good stuff coming.
PS If you haven’t enjoyed Truth Serum from a few days ago, here’s the link again. Listen/Watch the Video Here